Cricket... Ashes..

S

Sombrero

Anyone watching? England set for a win tomorrow?

One down four to go...?

Sponsored Links
Is this a general discussion forum? or a say something so Joe can make a smart comment forum?

Is this a general discussion forum? or a say something so Joe can make a smart comment forum?

Joe you're such an objectional person it's unreal.... if we were down the pub and a bloke said I gave my kids a frozen water bottle in a towel to keep 'em cool and you'd replied "why not drug them"? you'd have got a slap, seriously...

Yet on here you strut arount like a knob that owns the place...!!

Sponsored Links
Am I getting on your tits? Result. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

after all I didn't want a row, I just wanted to talk about the cricket !!!!

Oh, you mean like last time?
well part of my work is done... 'outing' you as a self confessed troll is a major achievement... now to report you to admin and see your sorry @ss booted off this site !!!! bye Fred!!! ;)

mutley_120_120_256_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.gif

Oh, you mean like last time?
well part of my work is done... 'outing' you as a self confessed troll is a major achievement... now to report you to admin and see your sorry @ss booted off this site !!!! bye Fred!!! ;)

mutley_120_120_256_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.gif

Lol... well that says it all...

You can boot me off fred/mod... but I find this laughable not hurtful.. how you get away with it is a joke, But the plus side is that DIYnot has the (dubious) "pleasure" of your company and many 'normal' people are spared your .. rather bizarre personality in the real world - thankfully.

Sponsored Links
Back