Cricket

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
England did good - but maybe not good enough ! Following the rout of the diggers, it is possible that the less wary in the team were thinking 'it is in the bag !', not against the Aussies it isn't.
We need a team with a ruthless 'killer' instinct - 12-00 2nd day, Oz near 100 for no wicket, Notso far behind now - A killer team would bury them - I don't think we have a killer team, am expecting to see all the good work wasted - just as the Oz mob know will happen.
Waste of space most of the players, a one off unusual semi victory and the Brits are already celebrating - Bad decision - kill 'em first, then celebrate you bunch of #ankers !!
-0-

Sponsored Links
What a load of cobblers. A wicket that tends to suit one team's batsmen will usually suit the other teams batsmen. Be as ruthless as you like, you can't change facts.

England did good - but maybe not good enough ! Following the rout of the diggers, it is possible that the less wary in the team were thinking 'it is in the bag !', not against the Aussies it isn't.
Come on. I know we like knocking ourselves, but ...

We need a team with a ruthless 'killer' instinct - 12-00 2nd day, Oz near 100 for no wicket, Notso far behind now
No - only 231 still behind with an innings in hand.

A killer team would bury them - I don't think we have a killer team, am expecting to see all the good work wasted - just as the Oz mob know will happen.
I shall remind you Sunday evening - or this evening - when it is over.

Waste of space most of the players, a one off unusual semi victory and the Brits are already celebrating
What are you talking about? We've already had a 'two-off'.

Bad decision
What was?

Aus are 174-5 now - still 157 behind. Oh and we have another innings.

Aussies should have asked Rolf Harris to join their team.. At least he's one Australian who won't be getting out anytime soon. :D:D:D:D

The Australian Cricket Team are now sponsored by Immodium,,, That's why they don't get the runs. :D:D:D:D

What's the difference between the Australian Cricket Team and Cilla Black? ,,,,, At least Cilla reached 72. :D:D:D:D

Sponsored Links
As no-one has mentioned it yet, I think perhaps I ought to.

This ashes series has been carried by Yorkshire players, especially Joe Root.
Now if all eleven players had been from Yorkshire CCC... :D

Hasn't it always been like that?

How do you tell if someone is from Yorkshire?
If they haven't told you in the first minute then they're not.

They don't live there, though.

Waste of a good field. Think of the root vegetables you could have grown. And there would have been more action.

Waste of a good field. Think of the root vegetables you could have grown. And there would have been more action.
I bet you'd prefer the American equivalent: baseball.
That's like comparing chess with draughts! :p

Maybe the Aussies are actually c#ap - not really worthy of combating an ashes series ?

Maybe the Aussies are actually c#ap - not really worthy of combating an ashes series ?
I think all teams have good days (or seasons) and bad ones.
The Windies used to be brilliant at one time too!

Sponsored Links
Back