Crime and punishment...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Someone joked in a now closed topic about the current Ukraine situation saying "Maybe there'll be some 'just stop oil' protestors on the route"

Well I happen to know someone (in passing) who was on the M25 gantry protest and who was jailed for 6 months...

The media at the time reported the magistrate as saying it was meant to be a deterrent sentence...

The truth is that on being sent to prison, that person was stripped and all possessions spat and p*ssed on and destroyed and the whole term was spent in Belmarsh and Wandsworth...

The thug guards were abusive daily, both physically and verbally...

In addition the SS tried to put a child into care because apparently despite also having a loving partner their family was an 'extremist environment'...

And is now jobless...

All because someone stood up against the state and the corporates...

No longer protesting, and that means we do indeed live in a police state!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Well I happen to know someone (in passing) who was on the M25 gantry protest and who was jailed for 6 months...
Go on then, give us a laugh and tell us all how you happen to know this protestor 'in passing' and all the details of what happened to him while he was in jail.

I like this comment to the story. Seem to sum him up succinctly.

"Wearing hi vis- made from oil
Climbing ropes – made from oil
Transport to the gantry- vehicle using oil products
Mobile phone – oil products, rare earth metals and chip design from Israel.

= self indulgent middle class virtue signaller."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It was at this point that ellal realised that yet another of his threads had bombed so he silently slunk away…..

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Go on then, give us a laugh and tell us all how you happen to know this protestor 'in passing' and all the details of what happened to him while he was in jail.
(Google Jan Goodey)

No doubt you'll get this removed as usual as the nasty old thug troll doesn't like the truth !

(Google Jan Goody)

No doubt you'll get this removed as usual as the nasty old thug troll doesn't like the truth... !
What is this 'truth' you speak of? So Googling counts as 'in passing' in your book now does it? :ROFLMAO:

If anything gets removed, it will because you will do your usual trick when a thread of yours nosedives and get all abusive, forcing it’s removal. Do you think we haven’t noticed?

If anything gets removed, it will because you will do your usual trick when a thread of yours nosedives and get all abusive, forcing it’s removal. Do you think we haven’t noticed?
Aww bless...

Thug troll has another hissy fit...

Q. Do you look more stupid with or without a scaffold pole?
A. Stupid is as stupid does.

And do you think we haven't noticed your inability to answer a question?

How's that brexit bonus thing going btw? :LOL:

Go on then, give us a laugh and tell us all how you happen to know this protestor 'in passing'
Been on a couple of protest marches and exchanged a few words...

You of course wouldn't have the time/morals to worry about such things as you are too busy working out how to defraud the taxpayer!

A sample from this fellows blog on a anarchy website below

"As I have a relatively short spell in prison, a month in Belmarsh and the same in Wandsworth – AA Cat and B Cat respectively, I’d like to talk briefly about the system here. I’ve had seven cellmates between the two prisons and my sole negative experience with any of them was when I landed in HMP Wandsworth, smelly and dishevelled, after 2 days in police court custody and upset my first cell mate here who was fairly annoyed by my socks. I have been helped and guided through the system and shown kindness and decency. Even some prison officers have been helpful and decent.

This can't be the same person can it?

Oh dear, another Ellal anecdote busted - like anyone believed it in the first place. :ROFLMAO:

Someone joked in a now closed topic about the current Ukraine situation saying "Maybe there'll be some 'just stop oil' protestors on the route"

My post was of course deleted, because the truth always hurts...

The media at the time reported the magistrate as saying it was meant to be a deterrent sentence...

The truth is that on being sent to prison, that person was stripped and all possessions spat and p*ssed on and destroyed and the whole term was spent in Belmarsh and Wandsworth...

The thug guards were abusive daily, both physically and verbally...

In addition the SS tried to put a child into care because apparently despite also having a loving partner their family was an 'extremist environment'...

And is now jobless...

All because someone stood up against the state and the corporates...

No longer protesting, and that means we do indeed live in a police state!

I don’t care tbh

Sponsored Links
Back