Crosswater Kai Digital Shower Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering if someone had an opinion on an issue which has suddenly started with a digital shower (low-pressure dual outlet) that’s been in use for approx. 6 months.

The shower has started failing to flow properly when switched on and we have to turn it up to full to eventually get the flow going before turning it down again. I did actually speak to someone at Crosswater last Friday who advised me to remove both inlet pipes, clean the filters and then put my finger into each inlet and press the “button” as they described it to remove any air blockage that may be there. I did this at the weekend (filters completely clean) but it doesn’t seem to have made much difference. I had also followed the commissioning procedure again.

I was reading the installation manual last night and noted that it mentions “When installing a low-pressure pumped-digital valve it is recommended that the inlets are fed using 22mm diameter copper pipe and reduced down to 15mm diameter as close as possible to the valve inlets.”. Do you believe this would make any difference to the issue that we’re suffering from seeing as the pipework has been in place as is since initial installation. I have attached a photo showing our installation.

I have gone back to Crosswater but no reply still after 3 days.

Looking forward to hearing anyone's thoughts on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 545
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back