Curtain Track Confusion

M_K

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Had some builders in my house, and they removed the curtain track from my bay windows.

In doing so, they broke off most of the track brackets, but the track is intact, so I would like to reuse it. I searched for similar brackets, but could not find any, so instead bought the "Merriway BH04069 Curtain Track Rail Brackets for Decorail Integra Track" from Amazon.

Having attached these brackets to the track, I can see that this isn't going to work.... The bracket attaches to both rails in the track, and so, when secured, will mean there is no room for the curtain hooks to move. Photo attached to make it easier to explain.

Can someone please tell me if I am being stupid, have the wrong bracket, or something else?

Many thanks

Attachments

• Curtain track.jpg
    Curtain track.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 178
Sponsored Links
Hi,

I'm uncertain if they will fit - I have attached a photo of one of the few old ones left. I have two curtain tracks, each with around ten of these on previously (most now broken, so need replacing). Hopefully they're not too expensive!

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200328_180845.jpg
    IMG_20200328_180845.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 166
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back