CUTTING WOOD CLADDING ( AT ANGLES )

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, need some advice, i want to clad a section of wall in my conservatory but i have no idea how to cut the angles at each end of wood..if you can imagine looking at a pyramid shape ( or triangle ) section of wall ( this is above my patio doors) i need install/cut the cladding to butt up against the conservatory roof beams which come down at an angle..is there a tool that i could buy ( called angle finder or suchlike) ? or is there another way of doing it ( i hope you understand the question.many thanks in advance .

Sponsored Links
Sliding Bevel should do it, draw a pencil line level with a spirit level then adjust the sliding bevel in the corner for the angle
4in-bevel-square.jpg

The sliding bevel is in my top five of all time favourite tools.

Sponsored Links
sliding bevel it will be then !...thanks guys for the info...will test it a few times first on bits of spare wood...again thanks for the info :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back