Dad's Army, Morecambe & Wise, and Dave Allen

• Thread starter CaptainMainwaring
  • Start date
C

CaptainMainwaring

Now look here, men, Godfrey's bravery is put to the test this evening and I expect everyman to do his duty. These "conchies" are not to be trusted.
7.30 PM BBC 2

Then 9.00 PM Dave Allen, for 3 hrs. :D

Sponsored Links
I'll be watching the Dad's Army episode, although I've seen it several times before, because I think it has a 'feel good' content.

Dave Allen, though, I'll not be bothering with as I never found him particularly funny.

Morcambe & wise. Only "comedy" show with 2 straight men. Desperately unfunny dated drivel.

Sponsored Links
Indeed.
Far too many foul mouthed pillow munchers these days with no real talent.

In what way was that taken as a homophobic comment!! Sorry m&w were desperately unfunny.

amazing aint it,you pay your hard earned so the likes of so called stars can be paid inflated salaries and they put this crud on.

at least 1 good thing ive read today,
only fools and horses MAY be on the way back.plz god it happens.ive seen the countless repeats etc,and they still make me lol.

In what way was that taken as a homophobic comment!! Sorry m&w were desperately unfunny.

Agree with you mate. Just a bad pun. Mind you lot of JJ's on tele these days.

amazing aint it,you pay your hard earned so the likes of so called stars can be paid inflated salaries and they put this crud on.
At lease Brucie was worth the £300K for the sum total of 3 to 5 hours he was actually on screen :confused:

Morcambe & wise. Only "comedy" show with 2 straight men. Desperately unfunny dated drivel.

Go on then what would you call funny.

Well that's completely subjective is it not!! 19 million people in the 80's will say I am wrong. But I can watch anything morcambe & wise without even cracking an inkling of a smile.

Sponsored Links
Back