Danfoss FP715Si - cannot set heating to come on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Danfoss FP715Si programmer that I haven't used to set the heating for a number of years. I have recently tried to do this to set the heating to come on in the morning but I'm having issues.

It looks like it has been set to 7 day or 24hr mode. When I try and set the time for the heating to come on/off it looks as though it has set ok but when I press "prog" twice to view/edit the setting it always defaults back to todays day of the week.

e.g. If today is Wednesday I want to set heating to come on at 6am Thursday. I press "prog" twice and set time on as "Thu" 6am , press next on/off and select "Thu" 8am to switch off.

I then press "prog" twice again to come out of the setting back to current date time and all looks fine.

If I then press "prog" twice to go back into change the setting then that i have just made is showing "Wed" (current day of week) and not "Thu" which I had just selected?

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back