Danfoss Randall 3 port Qs

Rob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right its about 10 years old the one with the white and black head.

Wiring as far as i can gather is..

Orange - S/L
Grey - HW-OFF
Br/Wh- Motor
Bl- N

Is this just a diverter valve? Reason i ask is its letting by on HW and i can only seem to get 2 positions which i assume is HW and CH but no mid pos. or maybe its only doing CH and mid pos??

The micro switch is also 'ticking' causing the voltage to do the same at the HW OFF terminal..is this normal.. customer seems to think its always done it.

The motor is powered for both HW and CH

Anyway have booked in a new 3 port as im sure will cure the problem but just wanted to get more info for myself

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Going off the wiring description, sounds like the HPA2C divertor, though could be the mid position. Dont surpose you've got a photo Rob :?:

4 wire valve is mid pos sounds like electrical fault within valve so changing it will cure it

May be best to replace with Honeywell equivilent.

Dave

Sponsored Links
Cheers chaps. Will let you know when its done. Not sure what it will be replaced with yet.

rob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back