Deaths and adverse reactions after taking experimental covid 'vaccines'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where I ever said that he would?
We've already been through all that, and the stazi on here have already banned me twice for talking about it so I don't want to go into all that again, the covid thing is far more important anyway.
But just for the record, Trump won a landslide victory and had it stolen by massive fraud, of which there is massive, inarguable proof.
The fact that no court, including the Supreme court has looked at any of that is just more proof of the utterly corrupt system over there.
I'll say no more about that because I don't want to get banned again, but I've got plenty to say about the covid scam that you have all fell hook line and sinker for.
Mostly, just to put the other side of the argument that most people have had no opportunity to hear thanks to all of the censorship that is going on.
After all, this is the general discussion forum, and you can't have an informed discussion without hearing both sides of the argument.
Only then can you make an informed decision as to who you think is talking bollcx as someone put it.

I have given great thought to your persuasive and cogent arguments, and.................Your village wants you back.

Sponsored Links
Only then can you make an informed decision as to who you think is talking bollcx as someone put it

And here is the informed decision:

1. You've given a list of reported health conditions and or deaths that occurred after a Covid vaccine.
Nowhere does that list imply they are connected

2. If there was a significant prevalence of one symptom there would be reason for concern. But it's literally 100s of different symptoms

3. Vaccine rollout started with age groups most likely to become ill in that period of time

Please can you provide details of your informed decision that relates the data to vaccine.

After all, this is the general discussion forum, and you can't have an informed discussion without hearing both sides of the argument.
Who in this forum did you have an informed discussion with before forming your opinion?

I don't know the full details:

On the phone with my mate last week. I asked how an old friend of mine and her husband amongst others are doing.

He tells me that she had her jab I think in January. On a walk that day with her husband she complained that her legs were hurting.

Got home had a lay down. I'm not sure how much but she lost the feeling in her legs.
Up until last week she had been in hospital for a month. He said she was being moved to a neighbouring hospital thst week.
She can only walk with a zimmer frame.

About as much as I know but he says its a reaction to the Jab

Sponsored Links
If people died of 1 or 2 similar causes you would have a valid point,but they died of about 100 different things.

Here are some of the 'different things' that can be cause by the 'experimental vaccines', according to the FDA in America.

Just for JohnD my source for this is the fabulous website of Dr Vernon Coleman, if Johnd were to spend a while perusing that he might learn some sh*t, and all backed by real scientific research.

Take it away Vernon:

"Since I believe everyone is entitled to know what side effects there could be with a heavily promoted vaccine, I’m going to read you the official list of possible side effects. This is, remember, not my list but a draft list compiled by the FDA – the Food and Drug Administration in the US.

Guillain-Barre syndrome
Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
Transverse myelitis
Encephalitis
Myelitis
Encephalomyelitis
Meningoencephalitis
Meningitis
Encephalopathy
Convulsions
Seizures
Stroke
Narcolepsy
Cataplexy
Anaphylaxis
Acute myocardial infarction (heart attack)
Myocarditis
Pericarditis
Autoimmune disease
Death
Pregnancy, Birth outcomes
Other acute demyelinating diseases
Non anaphylactic allergy reactions
Thromocytopenia
Disseminated intravascular coagulation
Venous thromboembolism
Arthritis
Arthralgia
Joint pain
Kawasaki disease
Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children
Vaccine enhanced disease

You aren’t necessarily going to get all of those or even any of them if you have the vaccine. But those are the possible side effects that the FDA has listed. They’re all unpleasant, most of them very serious and you can’t get more serious than death.

And if you are mad enough to have the vaccine then you and your doctor should keep a look out for the symptoms of all the diseases on the FDA’s list.

Your government won’t tell you about these dangers – they don’t believe in fully informed consent as far as vaccines are concerned."

I don't know the full details:

On the phone with my mate last week. I asked how an old friend of mine and her husband amongst others are doing.

He tells me that she had her jab I think in January. On a walk that day with her husband she complained that her legs were hurting.

Got home had a lay down. I'm not sure how much but she lost the feeling in her legs.
Up until last week she had been in hospital for a month. He said she was being moved to a neighbouring hospital thst week.
She can only walk with a zimmer frame.

About as much as I know but he says its a reaction to the Jab

That is a worry, I hope she recovers.

I am sure there are some people who will get an adverse reaction, the vaccine is not totally free of side effects.

Have you ever looked at the possible effects from paracetamol?

It has Tested on humans.

Pfizer on phase 3: https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-r...ntech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

"Data demonstrate vaccine was well tolerated across all populations with over 43,000 participants enrolled"

If you do some proper research you will find that in this country and in America the vaccines are given out as Trials, I think the American trial is due to end in 2022, I'm not sure about here, maybe 2023.
What that means is that everybody taking those jabs is a guinea pig, a lab rat in an ongoing experiment, and btw, the drug companies have all been fully indemnified against claims for adverse effects, so good luck with trying to get a few bob if you grow another arm.

Is he a clinical biologist, what tests did he do?

He's has a city and guilds but thats as a painter and decorator. I don't know if the course included Biology.

He did say he experimented with mixing magnolia and yellow the day after.

He's has a city and guilds but thats as a painter and decorator. I don't know if the course included Biology.

He did say he experimented with mixing magnolia and yellow the day after.

So without being funny, not qualified to judge whether it was the vaccine or not.

Who in this forum did you have an informed discussion with before forming your opinion?

Good question, to which the answer is no one, because no one in this forum is informed,, worse than that though, most seem to be willingly misinformed.
That is they will not make the effort to get away from the mainstream press and fact checker liars and look for the real truth, preferring to spout the cr*p that they are taking in every night from the BBC and the likes. That is just lazy, the truth is out there for those who make a real effort to look.

Of course they do, they are fact checkers.

Ask yourself this, who pays for the fact checkers?
Also ask yourself why it is that it is only in the last year or so that there is such a thing as a fact checking industry?
There have been conspiracy theories going around on the internet since it became used widely, never been fact checkers before.
As a matter of fact talking about pseudo science, the medical professionals who are screaming out that the whole covid thing is a scam are the ones with the real science backing them up, hundreds of research papers done in the past using real studies.
The pseudo science is telling you that masks can stop a virus that's about .1 of a micron in size, or that six feet distance is enough to make a difference to an airborne virus, or that lock downs work, when it is very obvious that they don't.

Don't you believe in and repeat some absolute rubbish?

You believe in every conspiracy theory going, without engaging brain, to look at it logically.

Of course lots of people who had the jab, will have died since having it - what is more natural?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back