Delivery of copper tube in 3m lengths

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know this is such a random request.. but I'm about to start some replumbing and could do with approx 20m of 22mm copper pipe but in 3m lengths. I need 3m lengths because I'm going to be installing some of the pipework in fairly inaccessible places (false walls etc.) where leaks from joints would be hard to fix.

The thing is all of the 3m copper I can find online is collection only and I don't have access to a van. Does anyone know of a company that delivers 3m lengths?

I'm in the Huddersfield area and could hire a man+van for £50 but would rather spend that on more pipe if possible.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

Bundle of 10 is available for delivery

Thanks both. I feel a bit stupid now for missing toolstation. That's assuming for you :)

Sponsored Links
Unless you've got money to burn get some plastic.

I would do, but then some of my mice friends from the fields around here might make me regret it.

What car do you have that cannot fit a 3m length of pipe (sticking out of the passenger front window or boot if needs' be?

If it is somehow truly impossible to fit inside the car there are ways of attaching a slim long load to the outside of a car, roof rack or not

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back