Deserves Its own Thread

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ll be at funerals boys still ripping the **** outta of you for voting brexit. If it’s not on your gravestones at the funeral after everyone has left I’ll be spraying it on.
Look at the **** you’ve created. Vlad the glad now taking his opportunity. You shat on your Country hoisting your gammon flags up as businesses went under. Only racists, Xenophobes really supported your cause. You hid behind Sovereignty but we new what you really triggered you.
So welcome to the new age you’ve created. Remember project fear? Your reaction To the times we told you exactly what would happen. your triggered little xenophobes are now gonna see the issue with ****ting on your European brothers and sisters. Dare I say it traitors

Sponsored Links
Thats all true Muffy, but theres another angle to this.

The US expansionists wanted to go all the way to Ukraine, and have military bases right on Russias doorstep, the Russians were obviously not gona have any of it. You now see just how fiercely opposed to it they were.

Would the US tolerate Russian military bases in Canada or Mexico? Hell no!

The world have witnessed the horrors of US expansionism and war, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya just some of the countries destroyed by the US recently. The Russians were never going to tolerate the US military on its doorstep.

Will the US and Nato respond militarily? Of course they wont. They aint stupid. Big talk and bluster, and a few sanctions. This isnt Iraq or Afghanistan, even though the Afghans eventually defeated the Americans, Russia is far far far more advanced militarily. Any direct attack on Russia from the US will mean US bases getting hit back hard and that most likely includes those in the UK.

This is not Britains war. Stay out of it.

Boris shut up and go sit down you lying buffoon.

I’ll be at funerals boys still ripping the **** outta of you for voting brexit. If it’s not on your gravestones at the funeral after everyone has left I’ll be spraying it

Dare I say it traitors
It was obvious that by sowing division in Europe, Putin was already planning what is happening now.
And he was able to do so because he understood the stupidity of parts of the UK electorate!

So far most of what brexiteers erroneously called 'project fear' has come true...

They were also part of the same lot who elected to lead this country a complete sociopathic clown in order to complete their brexit 'crusade'...
Well he sure bodged that up, but brexiteers hate one thing more than anything else - the truth about what they have done!

I suspect in the not too distant future Putin will go for the Baltic states.

Then NATO will get involved...

And in many EU countries there are significant groups who agitating for doing what the UK did, and Putin knows this.
Even in the UK many brexiteers aren't happy with simply leaving the EU, they go on about wanting the EU itself to implode!

Thus disharmony is easier to grow, and that means weakness...

Putin regularly meets the chinese leader - apparently they play cards.
I wouldn't be surprised if a deal has been struck. Leave Ukraine to Russia and Taiwan to China...

With America stretched too far, then Europe itself will be very vulnerable...

No doubt brexiteers will dismiss this in the same way they dismiss everything that makes them look totally stupid.

But there is now every possibility that we are indeed witnessing the opening shots of WWIII.
And as we know, missiles don't bother about 'sovereignty'...

And it only takes one itchy/mad man's trigger finger to bring on Armageddon!

It was obvious that by sowing division in Europe, Putin was already planning what is happening now.
And he was able to do so because he understood the stupidity of parts of the UK electorate

Poland is now run and owned by right wing populists, destroying democracy and ferementing hatred against the EU.

What shocks me is how Brexit supporters are busy cheering at this in the warped belief Poland is standing up for democracy against the “nasty EU” - what they fail to understand is the EU is trying to maintain democracy in Poland and restrain a narcissistic leader taking control of the media and ruling by decree.

What we in UK is the same as Poland, just more subtle

Sponsored Links
The US expansionists wanted to go all the way to Ukraine, and have military bases right on Russias doorstep, the Russians were obviously not gona have any of it. You now see just how fiercely opposed to it they were.

Would the US tolerate Russian military bases in Canada or Mexico? Hell no!

The world have witnessed the horrors of US expansionism and war, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya just some of the countries destroyed by the US recently. The Russians were never going to tolerate the US military on its doorstep

But there is no equivalence.
Putin is an ex KGB violent dictator happy to kill his own people.

You quote Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya - all of which had leaders / regimes persecuting its people.

Ukraine is a modern democracy.

I’ll be at funerals boys still ripping the **** outta of you for voting brexit. If it’s not on your gravestones at the funeral after everyone has left I’ll be spraying it on.
Look at the **** you’ve created. Vlad the glad now taking his opportunity. You shat on your Country hoisting your gammon flags up as businesses went under. Only racists, Xenophobes really supported your cause. You hid behind Sovereignty but we new what you really triggered you.
So welcome to the new age you’ve created. Remember project fear? Your reaction To the times we told you exactly what would happen. your triggered little xenophobes are now gonna see the issue with ****ting on your European brothers and sisters. Dare I say it traitors

Brexit supporters will strongly deny this has anything to do with brexit.

but look at Putins supporters: Aaron Banks, Farage, The Conservative party.

Russian money helped bankroll vote leave.

Russian money bankrolls the Brexit Conservative party, a party that deliberately prevented any into Russian money influence.

Russian money bankrolled Cambridge analytica

Putins money is held by Oligarchs who launder money through London. Vast Russian wealth is stored in London real estate, where the Oligarchs can hide their wealth in art collections etc etc.

UK has too many vested interests that lead back to Putin, hence why Johnson is doing nothing

If only you forward thinking international statesmen could have warned us of this before we voted. :rolleyes:

If only you forward thinking international statesmen could have warned us of this before we voted. :rolleyes:
I did -I warned many times before you voted for Boris Johnson and the Putin Brexit party

some of us learn from our mistakes

when are you going to accept you were wrong voting for brexit

4738F81E-6A7D-43D7-A620-3D1CFD9EF3A2.jpeg

Isn't this happening because instead of stopping Russia and China taking over the world, we're busy pleasing the snowflakes and buying cheap useless stuff that we don't need, making us reliant on those 2 regimes?

You were warned...

It's just that you put your fingers in your ears and went la-la-la ...

Project fear is what you lot called it...

And now it's project reality brexiteers are pretending the information wasn't out there...

But then it's easier to reason with a terrorist than a brexiteer!

Edit:

"Peace in Europe could be at risk if Britain votes to leave the European Union, David Cameron has warned.
The UK has regretted "turning its back" on Europe in the past, the PM said, arguing the EU had "helped reconcile" countries and maintain peace."

But ex-London mayor Boris Johnson hit back, saying the EU's "anti-democratic tendencies" were "a force for instability and alienation".
Mr Johnson also sparked criticism when he suggested the conflict in Ukraine was an example of "EU foreign policy-making on the hoof".
Former Swedish prime minister Carl Bildt, as well as the official Remain campaign, branded him an "apologist for Putin".

Well Bildt got that spot on!

"Mr Cameron's security warning was bolstered by five former secretaries general of the West's military alliance Nato - Lord Peter Carrington, Javier Solana, Lord George Robertson, Jaap De Hoop Scheffer and Anders Fogh Rasmussen.

"In an open letter to the Daily Telegraph, they said it would be "very troubling" if the UK ended its membership of the EU.
While the decision is one for the British people, Brexit would undoubtedly lead to a loss of British influence, undermine Nato and give succour to the West's enemies just when we need to stand shoulder to shoulder across the Euro-Atlantic community against common threats, including on our doorstep," they said."

They got it right too!

Last edited:
Isn't this happening because instead of stopping Russia and China taking over the world, we're busy pleasing the snowflakes and buying cheap useless stuff that we don't need, making us reliant on those 2 regimes?

Millions of pounds are donated to the Conservative Party.

It won't bite the hand that feeds it.

Sponsored Links
Back