Dick Promoted

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
not a clicky thing,(excuse for presenting topic without being responsible for any subsiquent comment, because post doesnt state an opinion)

Cressida Dick promoted to be Met's top woman
Cressida Dick, the police chief in charge of the operation that led to the death of Jean Charles de Menezes, has been promoted to become Scotland Yard's highest ever ranking woman officer.

she was a scape goat, an operation went wrong, the day before 50+ people died.

the sense of urgency was off the scale, mistakes happen.

"But the move will anger relatives of Mr de Menezes, who believe that officers should have faced criminal charges over the shooting. "

FFS. Who cares what they think? Maybe they should spend their time looking into the "Disappeared" in their own country.

Some of the carp they print nowadays.... Jeas.....

Rant over.

The promotion may be the case of a poison challis, the Mr de Menezes may not be over yet.

Sponsored Links
Well said WKID. Some people are so narrow minded they cannot see outside their own little sad world.

Paul

Would you rather we all left so you two can be alone? :LOL:

Well said WKID. Some people are so narrow minded they cannot see outside their own little sad world.

Paul

while I am not a big fan of the police I agree that at that time London was under attack, nobody knew how many (if any) more bomb there were. It's not an easy job being an armed copper under such circumstances.

Jean charles was an illegal immigrant lets not forget.

Paul

while I am not a big fan of the police I agree that at that time London was under attack, nobody knew how many (if any) more bomb there were. It's not an easy job being an armed copper under such circumstances.

Jean charles was an illegal immigrant lets not forget.

A fair comment except JC didn't deserve being shot for being an II!

Sponsored Links
Back