DIYDICK.COM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Appears to have dropped off the face of the earth. Which has somewhat b*ll*x*d many of our "For Reference" topics...

I'd be obliged if the regulars could have a look in their browser caches to see if the image files are there, and if so copy them to a permanent directory, then we can at some time sort out another way to host them.

I can't find them, as I got a new laptop only yesterday, and didn't copy the temporary internet files......

Sponsored Links
i clear all my cache out regularly :cry:

how ever it looks like the owner of diydick.com is no longer interested, it is due to expire 16/11/04 and has not (as yet) been renewed, perhaps he is changing hosts

It's a good time to buy the domain then Breezer... just sneal in there and obtain a cracking domain... let's face it we've all been on there.

it hasnr expired YET, it also will nopt become available for sale until at least 1 month after it expires, (thats how i got mine, patients) but what do i want it for

Sponsored Links
yes i've noticed mywatergarden.... with clear security faults that any half decent hacker could wander right on in there and have a real good look around.

It is the cgi aspect where there is a problem common gateway interface with the use of the pearl scripts

anyway, what's pearl?

You mean perl mate, so don't pretend you are some kind of techy, anyone worth their salt would know it's perl.

you wouldn't know what to go with a CGI!! ;)

sorry thinking of my drums for a moment... You could even call it .pl if you want... no techy at all don't get me wrong.... but having said that i do know a bit about web design. I think you'll find if you know a bit about web design that the problem in this instance lies in the _vti_bin/shtml.exe or am i wrong.....

Also designed with frontpage and the server extensions that go along with that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back