Do they smell the blood of an Englishman?

Sponsored Links
Dan_Robinson said:
Depends on the area - very heavily.

And remember our Galic friends are not renowned for lng hours and hard work...
Thing is Dan THEY ARE ENGLISH!
Ray

Dan is not very bright :!:
All them years at university wasted.
Plus a 5 year plumbing apprenticeship.
Plus training to be a gas fitter
Hang on a mo..........he's only 29 :eek:
How do you know it all ;)
Google :?:

Sponsored Links
Grant every time. I would suggest that what ever make you decide on check with manufacturers about the warranty.

All boilers I have supplied to europe have been sold as 'warranty only valid in UK'.

Thanks as always VOTM.

Yet again you have nothing constructive to offer. Would you like me to keep a tally or can you just F off into the ether?

Softus said:
voiceofthemysteron said:
<some irrelevant rubbish>
Shouldn't you be asking us to take you to our leader? ;)
"We know you can hear us ,Earthmen".....the rest is a blank :oops: Fill me in Mysteron, and really **** off Dan some more :LOL: P.S how many rings of light was it :?: so many years ago ;)

Thanks Nige :rolleyes: I don't think this gimp needs anymore encouragement to annoy; he probably has nothing better to do than go dogging of an evening.

If he gets some sense of meaning into his life by making snide remarks at me because I had the balls to give frank advice and details of my situation, and not have to resort to rather pitiful pseudonyms and mulitple forum identities; then I am happy to offer my shoulder for him to boulster his pathetic existence.

oohh that felt good!

Pity the mods will probably sensor this reply :(.

gas4you said:
Grant every time. I would suggest that what ever make you decide on check with manufacturers about the warranty.

All boilers I have supplied to europe have been sold as 'warranty only valid in UK'.
Do you still supply boilers?
Ray B

Yes I can. The problem I have now is that after getting ripped off for a boiler :oops: my security for payment transactions is now at maximum level, so any card registered outside of UK will fail security checks by default :cry:

Also the cost of shipment is usually prohibitive these days.

I have to accept that I will lose a few orders to remain secure. C/Card fraus is still rife, even with chip & pin and 3D secure things are not always safe :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back