Does anyone on here...

Sponsored Links
Just signed up to it for our business as we get a few one or two day specials on tools and stuff, so handy to keep people posted.
Haven't used it on a personal level though

What suprised me the most, was the fact the I could go into a bookies on Tuesday a place a bet that Fern would announce leaving 'This Morning' on Wednesday. All information from Twitter.

5/4 to 1. Worth a monkey eh!

Dave

Sponsored Links
www.Twitter.com ?

Personally, I have for a while.

Dave

Personally I don't. I am over 12 years of age and have a life!

Well said. Your xr3I sooped up chavmabile must need a new coat of wax. Why waste time on that when you need your blond highlights 'touching up'.

Gaan dahn Sahhfend this weekend are ya?

Just avin' a laugh. Nothink ment eh geezer!

Dave

Dont need it...wife reports everything that happens in the universe on her mobile to everyone within seconds of it happening. :rolleyes:

What suprised me the most, was the fact the I could go into a bookies on Tuesday a place a bet that Fern would announce leaving 'This Morning' on Wednesday. All information from Twitter.

5/4 to 1. Worth a monkey eh!

Dave
Sounds like a mischevious tool that the bookies could use to their advantage to make people put on more bets in the future?

www.Twitter.com ?

Personally, I have for a while.

Dave

Personally I don't. I am over 12 years of age and have a life!

Well said. Your xr3I sooped up chavmabile must need a new coat of wax. Why waste time on that when you need your blond highlights 'touching up'.

Gaan dahn Sahhfend this weekend are ya?

Just avin' a laugh. Nothink ment eh geezer!

Dave

Your poor spelling and grasp of the English language makes it difficult for me to understand you. I think that you are trying to make fun of Essex residents. Actually, I'm a Bristolian :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back