Does anyone see what's coming?

The attacks carried out today was the work of some Somali based terrorist group affiliated to al qaeda, a group who has no morals, and use religion as their excuse to carry out heinous acts under the banner of Islam, but for their own agenda, i.e. to show their strength against powerful western nations and to spread fear and hatred and chaos on this earth. They are pure evil b*****d.

There endeth my definition of religion !

Sponsored Links
The attacks carried out today was the work of some Somali based terrorist group affiliated to al qaeda, a group who has no morals, and use religion as their excuse to carry out heinous acts under the banner of Islam, but for their own agenda, i.e. to show their strength against powerful western nations and to spread fear and hatred and chaos on this earth. They are pure evil b*****d.

Mike, its your beardy bloke in the sky that causes this... you just cant be rsd as that somalia lot, and you dont get 72 virgins, so why would you?

I've said it before, but at the risk of repeating myself I believe that the muslims are determined to turn the rest of the world against them.

Give them enough rope...

I wonder whether that's the real reason why our glorious government is doing nothing about the problem.

(OH! I've just realised. This thread is about the 'M' word problem. It's bound to be deleted.)

No, they don't want to turn the world against them, they want to take over the world.

Yes, I agree that is their intention (their religious book states as much), but in so doing (at least in the way they are attempting to do it) they are alienating themselves from all other civilisations.

I've said it before, but at the risk of repeating myself I believe that the muslims are determined to turn the rest of the world against them.

Give them enough rope...

I wonder whether that's the real reason why our glorious government is doing nothing about the problem.

(OH! I've just realised. This thread is about the 'M' word problem. It's bound to be deleted.)

No, they don't want to turn the world against them, they want to take over the world.

Yes, I agree that is their intention (their religious book states as much), but in so doing (at least in the way they are attempting to do it) they are alienating themselves from all other civilisations.

But the system they have created is brilliant... you have to submit, or you die. You leave and you die.. If you don't believe you pay them a tax... There is no escape !

Sponsored Links
But the system they have created is brilliant... you have to submit, or you die. You leave and you die.. If you don't believe you pay them a tax... There is no escape !

Sounds great!

I suppose the only drawback is a total lack of any freedom.

Sounds great!

I suppose the only drawback is a total lack of any freedom.

The notion of freedom is relative... i mean for example... you can't..

own a gun and strut around the street with it
grow your own cannabis
sh4g any bird you fancy
take any car
drive faster than 70mph on the road
p155 in the street
etc..

all silly and all wrong... but only culturally wrong... but we all (mostly) accept that...

Back