Does anyone see what's coming?

S

Sombrero

.. hopefully not in my lifetime, but we're heading for WW3.
And no, not the next Xbox game, but real life and death fight to survive against an islamic world.

Almost every news story has another report of islamic extremists attack this or that. Innocent men women and children ripped apart by bullet or bombs. To the point that it's becoming the norm.

These are people who have loved ones, and a life, literally being brutally murdered.

And in the name of what? some mythical bloke with a bad rep who promises a great life when your dead !! If this is the case, why are muslims sad when they're loved ones die? why don't they congratulate those with news of a terminal illness? why don't they fall under trucks more?

As an atheist, I'm sick to the back teeth of religion, and if I'm honest mainly the religion of peace http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

21,000 islam driven murders since 9/11 !!! disgusting.

Sponsored Links
How many muslims have been blown apart by the yanks since 9/11 ?
Why were some muslims so determined to strike at America before 9/11?
I don't care for muslims particularly but anyone with a bit of sense can see where this started from.

Well considering that you've got at least another 50 years in this life it is BOUND to happen in your lifetime, probably in mine. The only thing to halt islam is Christianity - but you gave that away didn't you? Silly boy. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Well considering that you've got at least another 50 years in this life it is BOUND to happen in your lifetime, probably in mine. The only thing to halt islam is Christianity - but you gave that away didn't you? Silly boy. :rolleyes:

That's a meaningless, unhelpful cry for help Joe... that you keep spouting, adding no value whatsover...

This post is sponsored by:
http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/

How many muslims have been blown apart by the yanks since 9/11 ?
Why were some muslims so determined to strike at America before 9/11?
I don't care for muslims particularly but anyone with a bit of sense can see where this started from.

You need to read more sooey.. yes the yanks piled in and caused a retaliation, but if you care to educate yourself, the latest attacks have been in:
Kenya
Iraq
Phillipines
Yemen
Thailand

and that's in the last 2 days.

Islamism at its core is destined to kill all non believers and implement sharia law....

And it's with hugest regret we don't see any muslim leaders in Britain speaking out against it !!!

You need to reign in your paranoia a bit, Saudi Arabia is one example of an American/western propped up dictatorship, there are plenty more. It's no surprise that muslims would get a bit of a cob on about it.

No paranoia, just facts...these people want a sharia state.... end of...
You seem to hate the Yanks - I don't, but they do have a lot of christain extremists there, and they do have, in my book, a really bad gun culture...
I'm just glad that they 'just about' keep a lid on things.

They don't get much trouble from Muslims though do they?

I keep on telling you - Christianity will save you but you just ain't interested. :rolleyes:

Almost every news story has another report of islamic extremists attack this or that. Innocent men women and children ripped apart by bullet or bombs. To the point that it's becoming the

Bad news sells newspapers.

And, I am not supportive of killings, but, 'Christianity' does have 'previous', think, incas & Aztecs, slavery trade, crusades, Northern Ireland (more recently).

I am happy to say I Was baptized, and want to beleive in what the ten Commandmemts tell me

DH

Almost every news story has another report of islamic extremists attack this or that. Innocent men women and children ripped apart by bullet or bombs. To the point that it's becoming the

Bad news sells newspapers.

And, I am not supportive of killings, but, 'Christianity' does have 'previous', think, incas & Aztecs, slavery trade, crusades, Northern Ireland (more recently).

I am happy to say I Was baptized, and want to beleive in what the ten Commandmemts tell me

DH

No no no... it's nothing to do with the newspapers... it happened today - no newspaper has it in yet... it's modern comms.

But yes, keep reading your ten commandments if you wish, but does that make you blind to other religious motivated attrocities happening every day?

As for Christian 'previous'.... so what? yeah centuries ago people didn't have science, but there's no excuse for killing someone in the name of a supernatural non existant person.

I've said it before, but at the risk of repeating myself I believe that the muslims are determined to turn the rest of the world against them.

Give them enough rope...

I wonder whether that's the real reason why our glorious government is doing nothing about the problem.

(OH! I've just realised. This thread is about the 'M' word problem. It's bound to be deleted.)

I've said it before, but at the risk of repeating myself I believe that the muslims are determined to turn the rest of the world against them.

Give them enough rope...

I wonder whether that's the real reason why our glorious government is doing nothing about the problem.

(OH! I've just realised. This thread is about the 'M' word problem. It's bound to be deleted.)

No, they don't want to turn the world against them, they want to take over the world.

And our government allows the seepage because it's scared of the reaction if they stood up against it, and they need the votes...

The attacks carried out today was the work of some Somali based terrorist group affiliated to al qaeda, a group who has no morals, and use religion as their excuse to carry out heinous acts under the banner of Islam, but for their own agenda, i.e. to show their strength against powerful western nations and to spread fear and hatred and chaos on this earth. They are pure evil bastards.

Sponsored Links
Back