Dogs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It strikes me that many of you have a fair chance of stumbling across lost/stolen/found dogs, and I thought I would highlight this National database to you...
www.doglost.co.uk

I'd also like to draw your attention to one of the most abhorrent dog thefts I have ever come across - a female Collie with her litter of seven 2-day old pups was stolen from the Kent/Sussex border two weeks ago. Please keep your eyes/ears open for sightings of these dogs as they could be anywhere in the UK. More details (including image) at...
www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=52354#.UZvbt6JOTWY

Thank-you :)

Sponsored Links
Apparently its happening up here in the midlands too, i've read or heard of a few reports of of scouts going round putting small discreet stickers somewhere on the front of houses chosen for a further visit by a burglar and they seem to be targeting homes with dogs.

We've just bought another GSD a few weeks ago and the breeder was burgled while the pups were about 4-5 weeks old but they were disturbed and scarpered leaving 2 pups on the back lawn

Seems pinching tv's and dvd's are out and dogs are in :evil:

You're quite right - it seems to be all the rage.

If interested, you can sign up to DogLost and they will send you an email when a dog is registered in your area as missing.

Sponsored Links
Back