drain in middle of floor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well ok, not in the middle but its 210mm from the wall to the centre line of the 4 inch clay soil system in my concrete floor. Looking at new crappers, this seems to limit my choice. Apart from the inch or two I would gain by a space saving pan connector, anybody got any ideas on connecting a modern pan to a drain so far from the wall?

Sponsored Links
Yeah, was afraid of that. Can't afford to lose too much space in a 4 foot by 4 foot downstairs shi.... erm, cloakroom though, and didnt want that "bog in front of a box" look. Cheers.

210mm doesn't seem excessive to me. A £6 Kwickfit 90 degree Swan Neck connector will allow you to use just about any "crapper".

Sponsored Links
It's been posted on here before that you can get S trap toilets (outlet downwards) but you have to go to large plumbers / bathroom merchant.
Twyfords make some ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back