drayton controls for worcester

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
do the drayton wireless controls work with the worcester panel already on the boiler ?

i have a dt10rf , which i would like to change to a dt20rf mk2 thermostat

as the worcester units seem to be made by drayton , would this work do they use the same rf channel ?

Sponsored Links
Surely you could ask your fabulously cheap installers you pontificated about in your last posting?

I would hate to think you have been reduced to asking us bunch of rip off shysters.

Surely you could ask your fabulously cheap installers you pontificated about in your last posting?

I would hate to think you have been reduced to asking us bunch of rip off shysters.

why don`t you grow up you stupid tosser.

May i suggest "Regaine" for your folicly challenged appearance BTW.

Sponsored Links
Surely a system that is only a few months old, and installed by the high quality installers you found has the correct controls. Why suddenly the need for something else?

i dont like the controls of the dt10rf simple no backlight either.

peoples attitude on the website is disgusting , and i would hardly call 6k for an install cheap .

Thanks, but no thanks.
I don't work for people that are difficult with money.
I don't work for people with an attitude.
I don't work for people who think they know everything better than a pro.
I don't work more than 30 minutes away from home.

You qualify for at least 3 out of 4

You could try ringing Drayton, I think it should work though.
Most of those thermostats operate on the same frequency (433mhz)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back