Dripping noise from combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My mums Worcester Bosch boiler makes intermittent drip like noises and am having to re pressure it almost every day. Council serviced it in Feb and engineer said possible leak under floor but said boiler still aokay. I dont mind the re pressuring its the drip noise thats got me spooked. Is this situation dangerous?

Sponsored Links
If you have to re pressure almost every day ,water is leaking out ,either from the boiler or the system. You need an engineer to visit.

Do you think it could wait until this 3 month lockdown situation has passed?

Sponsored Links
As above denso13 + terryplumb above get Council back ASAP given the imminent [possible] lock down that [may] be coming

Question 1 ? does your Mum own or rent?
Question 2 ? do you know if the ground floor is a concrete slab with timber battens then the flooring??

Ken

Ken GMac. She rents its sheltered bungalow. At moment she is so freaked out about being in isolation (albeit I am there everyday cos shes 99) that some engineer turning off heating and ripping up floor might be too hard to bear. Ive no idea whats beneath her laminate but I dont think its concrete and no sign of any water damage in cupboard or anywhere else

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back