elite30 servowarm boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,
I am new to this site, so please bear with me.

My elite30 boiler has a sticking valve. Could I replace or repair this myself, I have tried 37 plumbers/heat bods but they are too busy and my house is freezing. I am getting on in years and have arthritis I feel the cold.

A bit more information: the pilot light is OK, the electrics are OK, but when you either override the timer or when the time turns to ON nothing happens, it doesnt 'fire up'.

What are the costs of a new boiler, it would need to be a small one to fit where the present one is. Can you get used or refurbished ones
Any suggestions

Sponsored Links
Are you talking about a sticking gas valve or motorised valve? if gas, then no you cannot do it yourself, if it is a motorised valve then I have no idea if you would be able to fix it.

If you have really asked 37 different people and no one can help you then you should maybe ask yourself why. I can guarantee that they are not all too busy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back