Elvis Lives?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Very well done.

For anyone who didn't see the American Idol show, Celine Dion appeared to walk out and stand next to Elvis as the two sang a duet of the classic "If I Can Dream." It was like he was raised from the dead -- but he's a hologram.

Estimated cost was said to have been between $50,000-$100,000 and that it took a very long time to create. Watch and listen to the audience going berserk, ... a truly amazing use of modern technology brings Elvis Presley back to life in front of you.

Sponsored Links
Very well done.

For anyone who didn't see the American Idol show, Celine Dion appeared to walk out and stand next to Elvis as the two sang a duet of the classic "If I Can Dream." It was like he was raised from the dead -- but he's a hologram.

Estimated cost was said to have been between $50,000-$100,000 and that it took a very long time to create. Watch and listen to the audience going berserk, ... a truly amazing use of modern technology brings Elvis Presley back to life in front of you.

Oh no... that's not true... Elvis was on Britain's Got Talent with Amy Winehouse!!!

Very well done.

Oh no... that's not true... Elvis was on Britain's Got Talent with Amy Winehouse!!!

http://thehumorzone.co.uk/Videos/elvis_celine.wmv

They also used an Elvis look a like for the studio shots, the audience only ever saw the double, viewers at home saw the real Elvis

Sponsored Links
Very well done.

http://thehumorzone.co.uk/Videos/elvis_celine.wmv[/QUOTE]

Hoggy, i was joking.... the guy on BGT was hardly Elvis!!!

Hoggy, i was joking.... the guy on BGT was hardly Elvis!!![/quote]

yea I know,Would Elvis want to appear with Celine though ?

just in case you lot hadn't realised he's dead sorry to be the one to tell you the unfortunate news

just in case you lot hadn't realised he's dead sorry to be the one to tell you the unfortunate news
Who's working in the chip shop now, then?

yes, obese and full of drugs, he died sitting on the toilet eating a hamburger.......
Thought elvis was propping up gordon brown's election campaign a couple of weeks ago. Yet another holographic event attempting to hide the reality of the situation.

Who's working in the chip shop now, then?

yes, obese and full of drugs, he died sitting on the toilet eating a hamburger.......
Thought elvis was propping up gordon brown's election campaign a couple of weeks ago. Yet another holographic event attempting to hide the reality of the situation.
Blimey teach, have you been eating a dictionary on your camping trip? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back