employment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
swelec said:
thanks - it was starting to get demoralising

had about 15 interviews in the last three months icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif

got there in the end
And the prospect of that scenario is exactly what finally made me decide to become self-employed.

If you have half a mind to do the same, that's all you'll need :D

Sponsored Links
MOD 2 - would you care to tell me why you changed the title of this topic from "change of modding"?

MOD 2

yes what has this post got to do with modding and dont post the same thing in 2 forums

MOD 2 said:
yes what has this post got to do with modding and dont post the same thing in 2 forums
I have not posted the same thing twice, let alone in two different forums.

In the topic that you deleted I suggested that instead of locking the topic it would be more constructive to respond to some of the points that were in context.

In the topic (this one) whose title you changed, I asked why you changed the title.

MOD 2

this seems to be the silly season

your question has already been answered

all complaints to [email protected]

Sponsored Links
MOD 2 said:
this seems to be the silly season
I don't know why you describe a reasonable question as being silly.

MOD 2 said:
your question has already been answered

all complaints to [email protected]
I don't know why you're suggesting that I should complain - I'm merely asking a reasonable question in a reasonable way.

and you have had the answer

Softus said:
And the prospect of that scenario is exactly what finally made me decide to become self-employed.

If you have half a mind to do the same, that's all you'll need :D

For once I can truly say I agree with you Softus.

I do believe though it would be very hard for the self employed to go back to conventional employment. If I had to go through an interview now, I am quite sure I would storm out or tell someone to F off or some such, midstream. :LOL:

MOD 2 said:
and you have had the answer

Well I'm foxed by this.

I asked why you locked a topic instead of replying to the questions implied by the OP, and I can't find an answer to that.

On another topic I asked why you changed the title, and I believe that you said that it was because I'd posted something twice, but that topic has now been deleted, so I can't see that answer.

paulbrown said:
For once I can truly say I agree with you Softus.

I do believe though it would be very hard for the self employed to go back to conventional employment. If I had to go through an interview now, I am quite sure I would storm out or tell someone to F off or some such, midstream. :LOL:
Aha! We've found our common ground :)

In any interview now I can say without utter certainty that I'd be thrown out for laughing at the interviewer(s) :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back