Engineered wood floor installation cost advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm a plumber and heating engineer by trade but have a chippie to take care of any wood works we generate as incidental to our installation works. I'm getting more customers now seeking flooring installation after we've gone in and ripped up their existing floors and want to offer them the whole thing, but don't really know what to charge for installation. I pay my guys a day rate but will charge out flooring installation on a sq m rate (with adjustments depending on how much of a ballache it is).

Can anyone give me approximate figures for laying rates (south coast). I've had a couple of other chippies give me wildly different rates (one's literally double the other).

Our work is good quality, and we don't chase the lower end of the market, but I don't want to take the ****.

Thanks in advance...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back