eumenia radial arm saw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Info needed on my eumenia radial arm saw as I have decided to sell it due to lack of space...its in excellent condition with 2 bases 1 standard and a custom made pholic coated one as show in the pic..plus a festo miter fence
This can also be used as a saw bench by setting the saw head sideways
What would something like this be worth as I have no idea
Any info appreciated
CopyofS1050737.jpg

S1050738.jpg

S1050739.jpg

S1050741.jpg

S1050742.jpg

Sponsored Links
take a look on ebay they come up every now and then,as always it depends on what someone wants to pay,i bought a dewalt version of yours about 3-4 years ago and only paid £50.twas a silly bid and i won lol.
wouldve thought anything upto £250?

take a look on ebay they come up every now and then,as always it depends on what someone wants to pay,i bought a dewalt version of yours about 3-4 years ago and only paid £50.twas a silly bid and i won lol.
wouldve thought anything upto £250?
Cheers I see them on there from time to time but there always in poor condition this one is like new...Well as long as I can get £150 for it i will be happy its a cracking piece of kit but I no longer have the space to make use of it

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back