Eurovison

Sponsored Links
The hump sounded ok but it was an over dramatic arrangement, turned it off after seeing him.

I was more interested in graham norton's voice, he used to be so effeminate and affected, whats happened to him, he almost sounded normal.

Couldn't agree more joe - now if only we'd been like Russia and gone for some young totty.....

I particularly like the hint in the youtube clip that we'd start smashing things up if we didn't win :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I thought that woman? who won it for Sweden was going to spend the winnings , completing the sex change. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

donrkebab said:
The hump sounded ok --

I overheard it but, not knowing what I was listening to, I thought it was yet another b****y phone scam - er, sorry, I mean talent show. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: He sounded OK until the final note which was definitely off-tune. :oops: :oops: :oops:

joinerjohn said:
I thought that woman? who won it for Sweden was going to spend the winnings , completing the sex change.

Funny you should say that. I only saw bits of the show and the only time I saw her, the lighting was so dim that everything below the neck was pretty well lost in gloom. :( :( :( I assumed it was a woman from the long hair - but that's hardly a reliable test. :confused: :confused: :confused:

A 76 year old bloke crooning a song from 50 years ago in the style that he sung 40 years ago, to a young mainly central European audience. What could go wrong?

Whoever decides our entry needs to get a grip and liven themselves up to 21st century Europe

Its a joke contest, and yet we still try so hard, and continue to fail miserably.

It does not need a top west-end composer, an old has-been, a group of newer has-beens, or some slightly wanna-bes.

But above all, no-one likes us and whatever the song or entrant, we wont win. So just put in some joke act - perhaps six morris dancers baking a pizza

How about we get someone who represents Britain at it's best? Someone who, for example, recently carried the Olympic torch? :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back