Everything You Know Is Wrong

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not an accusation, it's a title of a book and DVD(just watched it) by some bloke called Lloyd Pye....
Fascinating really, proving that there is no "missing link" between apes and humans, and that any form of evolution is impossible as apes have 24 pairs of chromosomes and humans have 23 pairs, you can't make that change through evolution according to him, but it can be done with genetic engineering(splicing them)....we're frigging alien hybrid slaves as it turns out(well, according to him) left behind on the planet by the Annunaki from the planet Nibiru who were here 400-250,000 years ago....And we only have our brains working to 10% capacity by design(like a restricted moped we'll never achieve our true potential!)
Fascinating.....just as plausible(more i'd say) as Darwins pish or creationism/religion!
Discuss!

Sponsored Links
WOW !!!!

you're right.. we know so little about what we are !!! great post !!!

Sponsored Links
Here's a link to Planet X or Nibiru.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_collision

So some bint from Wisconsin , claims to be in telepathic (telepathetic if you ask me) contact with the denizens of this mysterious planet, or somewhere out there.
Yeah right, I wonder what state asylum she's in now???

Fascinating really, proving that there is no "missing link" between apes and humans, and that any form of evolution is impossible as apes have 24 pairs of chromosomes and humans have 23 pairs, you can't make that change through evolution according to him, but it can be done with genetic engineering(splicing them)....we're frigging alien hybrid slaves as it turns out(well, according to him)

well not really it just means there's no missing link, different species have differing amounts simple as, it doesn't mean there has been any alien genetic manipulating going on, but.............thats not to say it's implausable though

We didn't evolve from apes. We share a common ancestor.

There are some folk who just shouldn't be allowed to use the internet for their own mental health..... :confused:

There are some folk who just shouldn't be allowed to use the internet for their own mental health..... :confused:

My dad shouldn't be allowed within 50ft of a computer (for the sake of my mental health!!!) Phones up at least twice a week asking me what's wrong with his pile of silicon junk. If he's on the internet and a window pops up[ saying , "You must download this now." He'll download and be damned. His computer is riddled with more viruses than a lady of the night in Africa. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back