Excellent... Autumn's here!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Fantastic,

now Autumn is around the corner, the television programmes are improving - At long last!

Telly has been abysmal this summer, unless of course you like sport... :cry: Which I don't thank you!

I like all the dramas and what have you - the Caroline Quentin one and last night I caught the end of the Martin Clunes one which was cery funni!

Do the TV people blow all the budget on sport in the summer so there's nothing left for other stuff? Or do they just assume that everyone is out in the sun in the summer (or watching sport...)

Of course the only downside to having decent progs to watch... Less DIYnot time!

... Maybe that's a good thing? :p

Sponsored Links
Personally, I like the summer. But then I don't really watch much TV. I prefer the ornithological pursuits for which summer provides much better exposure!! ;):cool:

waran said:
Personally, I like the summer. But then I don't really watch much TV. I prefer the ornithological pursuits for which summer provides much better exposure!! ;):cool:
I'm not sure I follow? :confused: :p

ornithology = bird watching

summer = short skirts

And there was me trying to be subtle!!!!

Sponsored Links
waran said:
ornithology = bird watching

summer = short skirts

And there was me trying to be subtle!!!!
If you enjoy doing a Bill Oddie whilst wearing a miniskirt then that's your thing :LOL: personally i'd prefer to wear something a bit warmer whilst hiding in hedges :oops:

Excellent... Autumn's here!

P*ss off! For those of us who don't live on the English Riviera autumn isn't so grand! :LOL:

For those who approve of ornithological pursuits during the yielding and reaping season, can I have your signatures on my petition to introduce a law that means girls must be stamped with a date of birth on their forehead... in my town there is something in the water and as a young bloke it can be difficult to tell if one is leering at legal produce or forbidden fruit whilst strolling through the town centre.

Ah, yes, autumn and winter, the time of decent telly.
However, I don't watch much telly - though yes, I would say I watch more in winter and autumn because the programmes are better.

Autumn..........................the ending of the Bristol Breast fest

mildmanneredjanitor said:
Do the TV people blow all the budget on sport in the summer so there's nothing left for other stuff? Or do they just assume that everyone is out in the sun in the summer (or watching sport...)

Something like that. certainly in the world of TV Autumn/Winter is the time for quality drama. I like sports but there's rarely anything else worth watching over the summer.

memories of the Guards Depot came flooding back and that was in the 80's :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back