Executive Vacancy

yep no 2 ways about it. That is how he carried on with Blightymam ,(ranting) it wore her down & she went awol
You must have formed that judgement by reading my every word! :rolleyes:
dunno if he tried that smile snap intimidation ? caper with her ???
What's all that about then? Another figment of your over-active imagination? Some type of code?
Smile! snap ??? what's all that about than , is it some type of code ?

Sponsored Links
Buffoon wanted

Based central London, with extensive foreign travel.

Applicant must have the grooming of Wurzel Gummidge, and the ability to meet senior people from all over the world, and instantly antagonise them.

Excellent pay and benefits, pension scheme of unparalleled generosity, subsidised canteen and bar. Generous expense allowance include purchase and refurbishment of house, maintenance of moat, construction of duck house, etc.

High standards of integrity, honesty and morality are not required and would render an applicant unsuitable.

This is a temporary positon for an initial period of three weeks. It will not be suitable for anyone seeking long-term employment.
Ahh, Jeremy Corbyn already has his application in. My choice for this excellent position would of course be Johnnyboy, (he's overqualified for starters, although , the amount of time he spends on here, he'll apply as he's obviously not looking for long term employment) Way-Har-Bee, surely meets the initial requirement (Buffoon) although the meeting people bit might not be suited to him. Just a shame you actually have to meet people instead of hide behind a Printed Circuit Board and a keyboard. (perhaps a position as Trumps tweet advisor might be better suited to him)

do I look bothered

If uou werent bothered you wouldnt rant :D

Which you do endlessly:rolleyes:

I hereby declare the new Minister for Forum Ranting..................Mr Rantesque Wannabe: portfolio for moral high ground, fallacious arguments and well.... ranting:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

If uou werent bothered you wouldnt rant :D

Which you do endlessly:rolleyes:

I hereby declare the new Minister for Forum Ranting..................Mr Rantesque Wannabe: portfolio for moral high ground, fallacious arguments and well.... ranting:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

go's to show what his missis may ? or must have to put up with ;)

blightymam was one of the first to suss out that he was himagain ;)

she is not here any more ;) tis way har bees doing imho ;) he does not like woman who answer him back ;)

Sponsored Links
blightymam was one of the first to suss out that he was himagain
The first to make a silly allegation, you mean. And you and notch et al have hung onto to it ever since. :rolleyes:
But I would rather accept to being a dozen different people (and a mod), even though it is a silly allegation, than be intentionally deceitful like you, in order to propagate your disgusting bigotry.

he does not like woman who answer him back ;)
I put up with you and Judith! :p

Hypocrisy at its best: Judith claims to be a nurse. I wonder what her employers would make of her bigoted postings?
It might seem a strange concept to you, but us nurses do spend time with patients. We're not always sat in front of a computer (like yourself)
Listen up way har bee we got u on ig- naw :)
Oh, is that one of his Muslamic friends ? (the gay one)

Oh, is that one of his Muslamic friends ? (the gay one)
Ahh bless, Judith, like **** end, thinks that accusing someone of being (or associated with) Muslim or gay is an insult.
This illustrates how deep-seated their bigotry is.
The very real concern is that "Muslamic" is a term used frequently by EDL members.
TOP DEFINITION Muslamic
Coined by the infamous EDL yokel (English defence league)
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Muslamic
I wonder if Judith's employers are aware that she is a member of EDL?
The EDL has been described as Islamophobic,.... its rank-and-file were noted for including football hooligans and members who described themselves as anti-Muslim.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Defence_League

This explains Judith's bigotry and political persuasion.

Listen up way har bee we got u on ig- naw :)
So you keep saying.
So you keep responding to my posts. :rolleyes:
You are not ignoring me, quite the opposite, you respond to my every post.
You are pretending to not read my comments. Is that because any reasonable response to my comments has deserted you long ago? :idea:
So you put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes tight, shove your head in the sand and hope that I will go away? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back