Executive Vacancy

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Buffoon wanted

Based central London, with extensive foreign travel.

Applicant must have the grooming of Wurzel Gummidge, and the ability to meet senior people from all over the world, and instantly antagonise them.

Excellent pay and benefits, pension scheme of unparalleled generosity, subsidised canteen and bar. Generous expense allowance include purchase and refurbishment of house, maintenance of moat, construction of duck house, etc.

High standards of integrity, honesty and morality are not required and would render an applicant unsuitable.

This is a temporary positon for an initial period of three weeks. It will not be suitable for anyone seeking long-term employment.

Sponsored Links
Buffoon wanted

Based central London, with extensive foreign travel.

Applicant must have the grooming of Wurzel Gummidge, and the ability to meet senior people from all over the world, and instantly antagonise them.

Excellent pay and benefits, pension scheme of unparalleled generosity, subsidised canteen and bar. Generous expense allowance include purchase and refurbishment of house, maintenance of moat, construction of duck house, etc.

High standards of integrity, honesty and morality are not required and would render an applicant unsuitable.

This is a temporary positon for an initial period of three weeks. It will not be suitable for anyone seeking long-term employment.

Put yourself forward John

Go for it Johnny boy. You meet the person specification and essential criteria.

You can still post from Westminster, and might get some DIY tips from the builders (y)

Way har bee should consider applying :idea: he would meet all the criteria :sneaky:

Sponsored Links
Way har bee should consider applying :idea: he would meet all the criteria :sneaky:

WannabeMP, despite being common as, would be better suited to the House of Dorks.

I think your qualifications, especially this bit, would beat my application, any day:
Buffoon wanted...
High standards of integrity, honesty and morality are not required and would render an applicant unsuitable....

Remember, I can (and have done) quote your comments, and therefore demonstrate your deceit, lack of integrity, and immorality.
For **** end I have multiple times proven his lies, misrepresentation and fake news.
For woody I can highlight where he makes unfounded, unproven allegations, which he cannot spell correctly, and in the same post, admits that he does not understand the subject! Then, I can also quote his disgusting homophobic comments.

And they have the audacity to suggest someone else for the role!
That alone illustrates their deceit, lack of integrity and poor judgement.

listen up way har bee :rolleyes::idea:

We got u on ignore ;) Blightymam is no longer here & imho u are responsible ;) she got fed up with your goading & went awol

You wore her down .

We got u on ignore ;)
Do I give a monkey's?

Blightymam is no longer here & imho u are responsible ;) she got fed up with your goading & went awol
You wore her down .
Am I bothered? Do I look bothered?
That is an amazing display of judgement considering your do not read my comments. :rolleyes:
Your opinion is worth jack****. In fact your opinion is usually intentionally deceitful.

Last edited:
If only there was a ranting department in government. :):):)

My vote for the minister for Rabid Ranting goes to Wannabediy :mrgreen::mrgreen:

yep no 2 ways about it. That is how he carried on with Blightymam ,(ranting) it wore her down & she went awol

dunno if he tried that smile snap intimidation ? caper with her ???

Sponsored Links
Back