Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I'm installing the ducting for a holiday let with extractors in the two en-suite shower/wet rooms, a kitchen and a shower attached to a sauna. I've sized them all and am looking at in line duct fans for the two shower/wet rooms of about 240m3/hr and about 25dBa at 3m. This is over spec for one of them and I was wondering if I could use the same fan for the sauna room - which would give a total requirement of 238m3/hr. I get conflicting advice of whether or not I can extract from 2 rooms with the same fan?
I assume the kitchen has to be a separate fan? The problem here is the length of duct which will be about 4m - advice varies again but will an axial flow fan work on that length of duct? The requirement is only 118m3/hr as its very small but the high capacity axial fans also seem to be noisy.

Sorry but I'm getting very confused!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back