Falling combi pressure?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bled two of my rads last week, ever since the pressure gauge keeps falling to the left (low pressure). I've got a Baxi 133 HE Condensing Combi, the gauge is marked in three parts: 0-1 (Red, low pressure, possible leak), 1-2.5 (Green, normal pressure, OK), 2.5-3.0+ (Red, high pressure, problem). Its one year old and there hasn't been any problems.

Once all the rads are hot the thermostat turns the boiler off and the pressure needle slowly falls to the left towards zero. Then when the thermostats kicks off again the boiler comes on and the needle moves tto its ideal position at 12 O'clock (at about 1.5). I've checked the rads and there are no leaks, as far as I can tell. The system works fine, but why does it keep back?

Sponsored Links
you need to repressurise...have a look at the faq on this forum or read ur user intructions for the boiler

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back