False positives...

Sponsored Links
You did it again, John
No I didn’t ,I don’t need to constantly make notch look a fool as he does that on a regular basis all by himself.
No dought I’ll return later this evening to see the usual thread lockers have succeeded in there main aim once they have made themselves look silly.

Last edited:
That great
I’m still sat back waiting for you to answer multiple questions you have been asked but refuse but then expect others to answer yours
notchy couldn't get the correct answer when there were only two boxes to choose from which to tick...

So 'multiple' is way above his 'skill' level!

Yes, some among us are only interested in locking threads. Of course, that's it. How silly of me to not realise that.

Sponsored Links
The poor lama has a problem. The thing he may have caught and very probably has spreads easily and can result in a lot of bovines also being slaughtered so they generally stamp on it firmly to prevent it spreading further.

How come this llama cannot be treated

they used the same reason to go around slaughtering badgers

Thanks guys.

I came here expecting to read about a cute alpaca abd I get 4 pages of arguing about damn antivaxxing... again.!!

WHy don#t y'all just shut the feck up about this ****, stop fecking arguiing and grow up! FFS!
Your a big bunch of to$$ers!

Did you get your evidence on Twitter.
Oh wait anybody who gets info off social media is a conspiracy theorist or the tin foil hat brigade so surely you wouldn’t get any info off social media would you notch?
I sure you would never post figures off social media notch .
I’m sure someone with your beliefs for all things Covid would happily follow the rules and track and trace.
Oh wait a minute.
An impending holiday of yours springs to mind.
I’m also pretty sure someone who doesn’t get their Covid info from the MSM would never post any Covid info from the MSM would they notch?
There is a pattern here notch,now as much as I’m enjoying you constantly making yourself look a fool to everybody I’m pretty sure your rolling up your sleeves ,
and gritting your teeth and launching your usual shut down the thread operation, because I’m looking foolish.
Go notch go.
Quick get this thread shut down

John, you claimed Patrick King won his court case.
I posted a link to the actual transcript, that proves otherwise.

I think you find a court transcript is neither MSM or SM….it’s just fact.

Please can you just be honest and admit what you posted was a dishonest conspiracy theory.

they used the same reason to go around slaughtering badgers

Same problem but no tests this time. Badgers reckoned to be spreading it. As I understand it the cull was to see if it made any difference so was limited.

There seems to be a problem associated with making bovines immune so that the fact that they have it doesn't matter.

So, back on topic, Geronimo.

Lethal injection?
shot?
punched by a German?

'Get that needle away from me'

5_TMR_BRI_030820e4ralpaca_04.jpg

its a foreigner...

its not an asylum seeker, its an economic migrant, its come here to eat for free and get the best pastures at the taxpayers expense

and its spreading diseases

There are a couple of places not far from my place that have Llamas

dunno if they are sort of pets although afaik there wool is sort after for jumpers and such like

they don’t eat em do they :eek:

Well there may well be a way out over this caper so as geronimo does not get bumped off

lawyers for the owners have said that he can join a study for research into bovine TB

for Llamas

Sponsored Links
Back