Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

Sponsored Links
I'd best go to the pub then while I can still afford it :LOL: After tending to my vegetable patch, and making sure the livestock is fed and watered, oh, and cutting the logs up, of course.

Actually no, scrub that I'll go and roast some just germinated barley.

Joe has got into my head arrrrrrghhhh We're all gonna die :LOL:

According to Joe :rolleyes:

I wish you'd hurry up and tell us about that new energy source that's going to replace oil. The price has gone up from $20pb to $150pb in 6 years.

If it tops $200 per barrel then it is pointless buying it - no-one will be able to buy whatever it is we use it for.

Come on Mega - giz a clue. It'll be the greatest achievement in the age of humankind as it will break the fundamental rule of science that you cannot get more out than you put in.

Sponsored Links
Why are you afraid to face the future? The Stock Market will crash before long. Hope you've haven't got any money invested in it.

2002 - $20pb

2008 - $150pb.

Doesn't that sort of tell you something?

Yawn all you like - but you'll live in poverty as will the rest of us.

Oh yes it is. It's inevitable. Is your money under a mattress?

I bet it's offshore with your GP wifes pension plan - but that'll go too. This will be worldwide recession like you've never known.

Soup kitchens are the order of the day.

You'll say more than that when the flood begins.

If the flood reaches my country estate three quarters of England will be underwater ... It's at the top of a hill :LOL:

So the hoards of feral youth can see it then?

Rather you than me.

Sponsored Links
Back