FFS Our Police are crap

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
C

cumbriahandyman

Having confronted travellers cutting down trees on her farm, terminally-ill Tracy St Clair Pearce found herself subjected to a terrifying ordeal.
Some of the group pelted her with rocks while a youth threatened to slit her throat and slaughter her cattle.

When she dialled 999 she expected the full weight of the law to be on her side.

What did she get?

At 3.15am yesterday armed officers appeared and demanded the firearms otherwise they would ‘pull the cabinet from the wall’.
Left with no choice, Miss St Clair Pearce told her brother where she kept the key and he handed the weapons over.
Officers returned later yesterday and confiscated her gun licence to ‘prevent me buying another shotgun’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uns-confiscated-case-retaliates.html?ITO=1490

Sponsored Links
It does seem over the top if she was only remostrating with them.
This one was definately a case of shoot first and ask questions later.
The police and the authorities should be ashamed of them selves.

Have chased gypo's of property before now but with back up from a family member and you need that back up.

Recently another gypo entered our yard and bro was on his own and ran into a few difficulties.

can see the other side of the argument. why would a terminally ill woman need a gun licence anymore. Cops are prob just covering their arses. If shes terminally ill they probably figure she could take out a couple of the little sh1ts and not worry about it. someone should loan her a tommy gun and tell her to walk to their camp - terminator style!

but those scumbags know exactly how to operate outside the law. Her farm will prob be stripped bare of goods and they'll wind her up into an early grave.

maybe if our police farce used geof capes as a roll model instead of some namby pamby spotty faced college drop out who dosn't have to sneak up and hit an invalid from behind then we may give them some respect as they had in days of old!

Sponsored Links
as she has nothing to lose she should have just shot them and not bothered with the police, no i am not joking once you fall out with pikies your life is not worth living, the police are scared of them so someone needs to do something.

me personally, i would have got malosovich over here to sort them out!

gypos will go to war with you without a doubt especially when they see a weakness in their victim.

When the authorities also show weakness then it bolsters their boldness a hundred fold.
Irelands land laws are strict with regard to where gypos can park up and the areas they can move into and also in NI you have a tough ira element in certain areas where they don't take any messing and will shift them on and the police and authorities have little say.
Community protection where a few words whispered in an ear can work wonders for the locals and the tables are turned.
You guys on the mainland should try it some time. :mrgreen:

I read the link to Daily Mail...nuff said, can't believe people still buy that comic.

Used to buy it but now no need as I can read the links on here for free.
:mrgreen:

can see the other side of the argument. why would a terminally ill woman need a gun licence anymore. Cops are prob just covering their a**es. If shes terminally ill they probably figure she could take out a couple of the little sh1ts and not worry about it.

I never thought of that. But Wait, what if she catches them on her land again, she probably owns a car and might run one of the little law abiding angels over with it. They better go back and confiscate her car.

Hang on, she lives on a farm doesn't she, probably has some dangerous farm equipment she could attack them with, They better go back and confiscate her farm equipment.

Hang on, what if (as is likely now) they break in to her home, she will have knives and forks that she could defend herself with. They need to go back and confiscate all of her cutlery,

I guess they took her gun licence from her as she could have used that to inflict a nasty paper cut if they attack her. Boys, back you go and confiscate all of her stationary.

As she is terminally ill, she probably has some seriously dangerous medicine that she could use to poison their drinking water. Back you brave boys must go and confiscate her life prolonging pain relieving medication.

Have I missed anything? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cumbria, why did you ignore all reference to her brother who has access to the guns and made some kind of threat? That gives a clue as to why the guns were taken out of his reach.

"Essex Police said: “Police officers became concerned at the behaviour of a local man, and laid information before local magistrates accordingly.

“They were given powers to seize a shotgun and ammunition that he had access to, and have seized them as a sensible precaution in the circumstances.”

Have I missed anything? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yep Cumbrian. She has a water supply on her farm and could theoretically drown one of the little b*****d's. The police should now apply to Southern Water and have her water cut off. She could also connect her door handles to the mains electricity supply and electrocute them. Better cut that off too. If there are any LPG containers on her farm, she could probably improvise some sort of explosive device, so they better confiscate these too. ;) ;) ;)

WTF do you expect in Essex :rolleyes: The Tinkers` second home -

cumbria, why did you ignore all reference to her brother who has access to the guns and made some kind of threat? That gives a clue as to why the guns were taken out of his reach.

"Essex Police said: “Police officers became concerned at the behaviour of a local man, and laid information before local magistrates accordingly.

“They were given powers to seize a shotgun and ammunition that he had access to, and have seized them as a sensible precaution in the circumstances.”

Left with no choice, Miss St Clair Pearce told her brother where she kept the key and he handed the weapons over.

So he did not have access, she had to tell him where the keys were.

A spokesman said: ‘Officers became concerned at the behaviour of a woman (not a man) and laid information before magistrates accordingly.

They lied to the Magistrate about the women's behaviour. Not a mans.

Can't find anything about him making any threat, but even if he did (Iwould have) why take her gun?

Sponsored Links
Back