FFS Our Police are crap

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
This poor woman is to be admired, or she is not thinking straight. She has been informed by the medical profession that within months she will no longer exist. Yet however, she maintains a sense of duty, obligation and high work ethic ("she was out clearing weeds on the farm at 7pm good Friday") which, given her condition, would be beyond most peoples comprehension, especially the ghastly feral tribals she felt the need to stand up to.

Sponsored Links
I read the link to Daily Mail...nuff said, can't believe people still buy that comic.

That is what was said to you when you posted a link from them. I suppose if 10 newspapers report the same story and one of them is the Daily Mail then the thing never happened did it. :rolleyes:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ter-traveller-throat-slit-threat.html[/QUOTE]

To balance what you say, and the general concensus, a terminally ill woman is being driven to the edge by a certain group of people, in light of recent gun murder spree's, it would be illogical for the police NOT to remove her gun license. If she did hari kari, then the police would be in the spotlight again, why wasn't this prevented. It always confuses me when 'news' stories focus on the disabled aspect, when the disabled should be treated as, and are capable of being equal.

Sponsored Links
Back