FIESTA LX 16V 2003 LOSE OF POWER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:D HI my girlfriends car starts ok and ticks over ok driving around town its not too bad if you drive 25 30 ish when you put your foot down its just one big flat spot and the car chugs then if you back off revs it picks up again you can reach 50 mph slowley up the box but it will not go any faster if you excelarate hard the flat spot comes back its been in garage and had allsorts of bits on it could be ecu has been sugested any ideas whould be apresiated thanks :idea: :confused:

Sponsored Links
i :D hi the car has had full service new fule pipes air pipes exhoust pipes ecu re programed is that enough info :D

I am going to presume that u have already checked the plugs, leads, filter e.t.c so am going to advise u on this which is worth a shot.

Drive the car for 15 min until it is warmed up to proper temp. Turn off the car and disconnect your battery leads. make sure u have code for radio....
Leave the car disconnected for 15min then reconnect battery and turn over the car without using accelerator and leave car idling for 10min.

Then go on a four mile run without switching car off. This will reset your computor brain.

hopefully you should notice a change. Let me know.

Sponsored Links

sorry, please read the forum rules (20)

I could not split your post and have it make sense :cry:

Back