Fight Night. It's a double header.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
imamartian v geraint

even stevens at the moment, punch for punch but no haymakers, a bit of a girls fight. But don't tell Andy Gray that.

LooPrEvil v sooey

sooey is being the more aggressive fighter with LooPrEvil being a little evasive and less confrontational.

no blood yet.
Updates later

Sponsored Links
imamartian v geraint

even stevens at the moment, punch for punch but no haymakers, a bit of a girls fight. But don't tell Andy Gray that.

LooPrEvil v sooey

sooey is being the more aggressive fighter with LooPrEvil being a little evasive and less confrontational.

no blood yet.
Updates latter

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Love it !!

If by that you mean, running like fck, with his fingers in his ears I'd have to agree.

Sponsored Links
imamartian v geraint

LooPrEvil v sooey

no blood yet.
Updates later

Hey? :confused: :!:

imamartian v geraint
after a few early brief exchanges, the referee had to step in and deduct one point from geraint for excessive use of the quote.
But this didn't detract from the girly like hair pulling in this contest.
Excitement grew as the crowd got involved and a big cuddly bear invaded the ring and talking about invading the ring, I think homosexuality has just broke out.:eek:

R swipe v sooey

After being accused by sooey of some pretty despicable deeds R swipe decides to confront the issue by totally pretending it's not there, and hoping very hard it will go away.

It won't.

imamartian v geraint
after a few early brief exchanges, the referee had to step in and deduct one point from geraint for excessive use of the quote.
Excitement grew as the crowd got involved and a big cuddly bear invaded the ring and talking about invading the ring, I think homosexuality has just broke out.:eek:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

imamartian v geraint

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fights has been delayed as all contestants decide its to awkward to fight in high heeled sling backs :LOL:

R swipe v sooey

This fight has been declared a no contest (can't get R swipe to come out of the sh*thouse)

Sponsored Links
Back