File Cabinet Suspension File Confusion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Yes me again by brother spotted that the Suspension File's in my file cabinet don't fit very well.

Ok great ill just buy some new ones..wrong but its a nightmare.

Googling it there are only two types on suspension files there are 'A4 suspension files and foolscap'

But I have tried both in my file cabinet neither fit!
I believe foolscap is the slightly larger one but if you look at my attached pit the little fitting on the end does not fit on the rail of my drawer.
I don't know what make it is either!

View media item 88213
Any help?

Cheers
Confused.

Sponsored Links
There are a variety of sizes and many draws come with internal bars to make them adjustable, you may well be trying to hang on the rails not intended for hanging file and should have internal bars allowing left to right filing, not front to back.

There are a variety of sizes and many draws come with internal bars to make them adjustable, you may well be trying to hang on the rails not intended for hanging file and should have internal bars allowing left to right filing, not front to back.

oww ermm aww i see think might have thrown them internal bars away :oops: ill have to take a look see thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back