FIT payment

SO who's going to start a publicity campaign showing how unfair the FIT is?
I would certainly support it but public speaking is not my strong point.

Sponsored Links
Murderous homslaw, murderous.

If you can't manage the English language, please stop trying to use it.

Sponsored Links
The problem is that the people taking advantage of FITs are cruel, unthinking, uncaring, greedy, selfish, murderous scumbags.

Presumably you feel the same way about anyone who claims a single-person council-tax exemption, anyone who builds a new house and claims back the VAT, anyone who makes use of an available income-tax deduction to reduce his annual income tax, anyone who claims child benefit or working-tax credit, and so on.

Paul

There is nothing wrong with reducing council tax when there is only one person making use of council services. I would go so far as to say if there are more than two people in the house then the council tax should reflect the extra use of council services beyond the "two persons per house" tariff.

There is something ethicallly and morally wrong in paying subsidies to people who can afford to invest money and using money raised by increasing fuel bills on people who do not have any spare money.

Would it be fair if supermarkets added a penny of low priced items that poor people have to buy in order to reduce the price of luxury items only well off people can buy ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back