Fitted Bedroom replacement doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I hope you can help with the following query.
I am trying to find a supplier of replacement doors for my fitted bedroom furniture.
The door sizes are all 2000 x 400 mm ( I have:cool: .
I have looked on line at several companies but all the replacement doors are 2155 x 395 .

Can anyone suggest a supplier where I would be able to source the doors , or is it a made to measure job?

Many Thanks in advance

Glenn

Sponsored Links
For 400 mm unit the doors would be just under at around 396mm or are the carcasses wider than 400mm?

Ring HPP in Oldham. They make to size as well as standard sizes

hi guys , sorry for the length of reply, been away working !!

The doors are 440mm wide not 400 x 2000mm

I think I will have to haver them amde to measure , anyone used the online companies etc , or can recommend one
Thanks
Glenn

Sponsored Links
And there was me thinking that I'd given you a recommendation which was within travelling distance from Yorkshire and who'd got a web site. Silly me! Oh, and ever used Google to find stuff? And maybe used the phone to talk to folk?

Hi Job and knock , I hadn't had time to look at Hpp ,when I posted the additional comment regarding the size error |I made . Sorry if you felt I wasn't taking on board what you had suggested . I have looked at the HPP site now , and it does appear promising and will investigate further.
You will see from my first post that I had used the interweb and was asking if anyone knew of a supplier who had the sizes I required without them being MTM.
The latter post was asking if anyone had used any of the on-line companies and if they could recommend any of them.
Apologies for any offence caused and thanks for your help.
Glenn

I've used HPP quite a few times over the years for materials, kitchen and bedroom fixtures and fittings and a couple of times for bedroom doors. The quality is reasonable, as is the price, hence the recommendation. The only downside is that they are a Monday to Friday operation these days (prior to the Crash they were a 6 day a week operation). I had assumed that you wanted bespoke sizes from the off and that's what I've had from them - mainly because they will produce angle topped doors (as used in attic conversions, etc). They are just off the town centre in the middle of Oldham, so are easy to find, and they do offer a delivery service as well

Sorry for the sarcastic comments, and thank you for not taking offence when I went a bit over the top

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back