Fitting an electric shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have no great DIY experience and am having to replace a Triton Ivory2 electric shower. I was hoping to buy an exact replica so that when I take it off the wall I can just use the same electrics/pipes etc. HOwever the only one I can find is 2ndhand on EBay and it's already at nearly £50.
I have seen a new Triton Ivory 4 shower for £79.99 but does anyone know whether this has the same make-up as the Ivory 2? I don't know if these things are standard or not. Any help much appreciated.
thanks
Jon

Sponsored Links
Best to ask Triton...

Address
Triton Showers
Shepperton Park
Triton Road
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
CV11 4NR

Tel: (024) 7634 4441 (main switchboard)

Email: [email protected]

Homepage: http://www.tritonshowers.co.uk

If you choose to e-mail please include a contact telephone number, your name and postcode as it may be necessary for one of our team to speak to you directly.

First of all you need to know the KW rating of the exisitng shower so the replacement will be suitable for exisiting wiring. That said the existing wiring may not be suitable the cable could be undersized and no RCD protection to the circuit this is essential.
On the replacment note try a Triton T70GSI range they have multiple water and cable entrys

Sponsored Links
The people to ask are 'shower doctor', they are based in Scotland and found on the internet, they are very good. I have used them many times.

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back