flowmatic leak near diverter valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a Vokera flowmatic 20-80 RS that has a leak i think at the 3 port diverter valve. The central heating works fine and the leak doesn't leak when its on but when ever i use hot water from the tap it leaks. Right at the leak there is a bit where 4 screws can be put in but on this boiler there are only two one at either side and none at the top or bottom ( this is tricky to explain but i cant figure out why these would be missing if necessary.
IMAGE_00299.jpg

if it needs parts i will most likely get a engineer but would like to know what parts, how much to pay and if it can be fixed easily. any help appreciated as i am getting bored of having to emptying out my drip tray and increasing the boiler pressure every few days.

also apologies fro the bad pic. cameraphones.

Sponsored Links
It's a common point to leak, most boiler engrs would carry the small bits required.If you tell anyone calling it's "in the middle of the diverter valve" they can get the right parts. Not v expensive.

excellent. trying to fine a boiler engineer now in the glasgow area but is proving more difficult than i thought, guess its a busy time of year for them.
thanks mate.

Look no further. I am in Bearsden and carry the aforementioned part and a lot more to carry out single visit repair (where posible). Details in my profile.

Sponsored Links
Hi,
I emailed you my number please give me a call or email me your number and il call.
cheers

hey, just wanted to say thanks again DP for fixing the leak and servicing my boiler. Excellent service all round, will recommend you to anyone i know with a boiler problem
Cheers
Hamish

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back