Flushing a commisioning a new combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am getting a new boiler fitted, a hear a lot about flushing and commisioning the system, what should i be looking for as I don't want some cowboy charging £2k+ and not doing a proper job.

Thanks

V

Sponsored Links
I would be offering a power flush (to remove as much muck as possible) followed by chemical cleanse (left in the system for prescribed duration) to culminate with active draindown with boiler running until water discharge is clean. Treat with inhibitor.

But then I do not do free quotes. Any boiler I change, which is very rare, I end up maintaining it. Therefore I do not want the W2W HE packing up on me (and the client)

I will also complete the Benchmak logbook. Remember the client can get the system water analysed. If you are charging for a system cleanse, and it is not carried out, whose neck is on the block?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back