FOCUS diy store kitchen units

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bought a new kitchen from FOCUS just before they went bust and was assured that all the units were there and correct. Just finished installing it and have just found out that one of the 500mm doors is missing.

Does anyone know who the manufacturer was for the FOCUS group? Name and address?

Be most grateful for any info!

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I would imagine it was Schreiber of Runcorn, not sure if they have not closed down though

Wotan.

Hi,

The same sort of thing has happened to me. I need to get some more kitchen doors to match the kitchen range i purchased from Focus.

I did not do the whole kitchen at the time of purchasing the house as it was quite a big kitchen and i could not afford to do it all, so just did enough to get by. On the word given by Focus that the range would be stocked for a long time.
I am now worried my kitchen is going to end up looking odd and worse case scenario i aill have to replace all the doors so it all matches.

If anyone has any ideas please please please can you help me.

I have emailed the company mentioned in this thread and am waiting on a reply.

Also i am going to try ring them.

I have found a range that looks the same on their site however, the knobs look different.
aaaaaahhhhhhh

A patient

Tracy

Sponsored Links
I would imagine it was Schreiber of Runcorn, not sure if they have not closed down though

Wotan.

Think you may be getting confused with MFI who were in Runcorn but now taken over by a company called Howdens. I believe they may still have a selection of MFI 'spares available but not sure which spares.

And Howdens took over Wicks but i think got shot of them again.

Sponsored Links
Back