Food for thought

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...bout-Muslims-in-Britain-Heres-the-answer.html

I'm not an apologist nor am I anti anything except for intolerance and hard nosed tw@ts trying to impose their way of life upon others. The article does raise an eyebrow, naturally and indeed the poll within it makes one wonder too.

If I may cherrypick one particualr quote from it though:

In other words, Muslims’ moral and social attitudes, the old-fashioned and illiberal attitudes that worry so many people aren’t so very different from those of other poor and badly-educated non-Muslims.
One could read this (mischievously, and for the benefit of promoting an argument ;) ) as the attitude of ALL muslims is akin to the attitude of thicko white chavs (who are a minority). Therefore it is in out interest to ensure that we have sufficient number of inbred chavs to fight the muslims in the event of it all kicking off!

On your marks, get set,..... :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
An interesting article which, to be honest, I'm surprised has been allowed to be published.

On thing I found particularly interesting was the results of the poll 'Are you worried about the rising number of Muslims in Britain?', in which it appears that 43.3% are worried and 56.7% are not. Perhaps their opinions will change in time.

Sponsored Links
On your marks, get set,..... :mrgreen:

:LOL:

Almost a quarter of ROP have never done a day's work? Lazy b'stards.

Backs up the figures that show non-EU immigrants are a huge drain on the economy, ie, the taxpayer, ie. us, ie. me.

So, seeing as indirectly my tax is going to fund these parasites, I feel even more justified in criticising them. Feel like I've earned my right to do this - just watch some mod take it away. :rolleyes:

Backs up the figures that show non-EU immigrants are a huge drain on the economy, ie, the taxpayer, ie. us, ie. me.

So, seeing as indirectly my tax is going to fund these parasites, I feel even more justified in criticising them. Feel like I've earned my right to do this - just watch some mod take it away. :rolleyes:

This is certainly true but, to be fair, they are just opportunists. The system allows it or, more accurately, encourages it. That is why so many take advantage.

I think we all know what needs to be done.

This is certainly true but, to be fair, they are just opportunists. The system allows it or, more accurately, encourages it. That is why so many take advantage.

I think we all know what needs to be done.

Yes, you're right. However, a lot of them make themselves unemployable by not being in a hurry to learn English. Interpreters for them seem to be a large and growing industry. As for the women doing the pillar box impressions, they have wilfully taken themselves out of the job market. Who would ever employ them?

Sponsored Links
Back