For those on the SEISS scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed:

"When my partner first came to the UK, her country wasn't in the EU/EEA yet.
She had to jump through all sorts of hoops to get a study visa."

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...-like-the-results.507891/page-3#ixzz6RyWcdKTk
Quite correct.

It was vocational training for which a wage was paid and taxes/NI deducted...

Hence the requirement for the type of visa that "She had to jump through all sorts of hoops to get" :)

It's of course something UK citizens of all ages and those not already born will have to go through after the end of the year if they wish to study/work in the EU/EEA. (n)

Sponsored Links
Really? What training was that then?

It may possibly be legal, but it ain’t right
In your opinion, which means **** all to me or many others.
regardless of whichever scheme you admitted to falsely claim from
I started this thread as it may have been possibly of some use to the self employed in this forum. Not to advise them how to 'fiddle' but to remind them to keep good records now for possible use in the future. I am not self employed and it doesn’t apply to me. Just trying to help others. You can see that even though it’s **** all to do with Ellal he's jumped straight in with accusations of me falsely claiming funds that I wasn’t entitled to. Easy to do from behind a computer screen but he wouldn’t dare do that to my face in real life so it really just shows him for the bitter, twisted coward that he is.

Mods, feel free to lock this thread, it’s been taken too far away from its original purpose and it’s clear to all who is responsible.

Last edited:
Quite correct.

Hence the requirement for the type of visa that "She had to jump through all sorts of hoops to get" :)

It's of course something UK citizens of all ages and those not already born will have to go through after the end of the year if they wish to study/work in the EU/EEA. (n)

Glad you've clarified your earlier statement. Would hate to have thought that you've been fibbing. Anybody who wants to work and / or study in any country should have to fulfill the relevant entry criteria for the country in question. No brainer really.

In your opinion which means **** all to me or many others.
The truth hurts!

Would the 'many others' be the 'gang'?
Mods, feel free to lock this thread, it’s been taken too far away from its original purpose and it’s clear to all who is responsible.
Indeed

Says the person who accuses me of getting topics locked!

Easy to do from behind a computer screen but he wouldn’t dare do that to my face in real life so it really just shows him for the bitter, twisted coward that he is.
Someone got out of their pit the wrong side this morning...
But you wouldn't stand a chance btw, old man!

Sponsored Links
Glad you've clarified your earlier statement. Would hate to have thought that you've been fibbing. Anybody who wants to work and / or study in any country should have to fulfill the relevant entry criteria for the country in question. No brainer really.
The thing is the vast majority of those taking advantage of freedom of movement are no problem and the host countries benefit...

It's when you get people abusing the system (including benefit scams mentioned here) that the system gets put into an unfair light...

It's always the tiny minority that spoil it for the majority!

So what did your partner study or qualify as?

49F5642D-CEBE-4BB8-A6F3-7BE94CC2BE7C.gif

:whistle:

Easy to do from behind a computer screen but he wouldn’t dare do that to my face in real life so it really just shows him for the bitter, twisted coward that he is.
On the contrary. It shows the sort of person you are.

Face to face, do you just thump anyone who disagrees with you?

The thing is the vast majority of those taking advantage of freedom of movement are no problem and the host countries benefit...

It's when you get people abusing the system (including benefit scams mentioned here) that the system gets put into an unfair light...

It's always the tiny minority that spoil it for the majority!

Maybe people who have to jump through lots of hoops are perhaps those not entitled. After all, entitlement is a pretty straightforward matter. You either are or you aren't.

Looks like the coward has gone back in his shell for a while after swerving the question I asked him earlier about what his wife studied on her study visa. Oh well....Some people just like to ask questions and not answer them. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back