For whom the bell tolls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...the International Energy Agency, which mulls global oil issues on behalf of Canada and 25 other developed countries including the United States, Great Britain and Japan, is exploring "barbarisation" scenarios in which billions of people starve, national governments collapse, economies are forced to deindustrialise, and many regions of the world return to "semi-tribal or feudal social structures."
"Oil wars are certainly not out of the question," says the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers...

Should I bother with Vista??

[url=http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/june2006/010606iranstrike.htm].[/url] said:
Former CIA analyst and Presidential advisor Ray McGovern, fresh from his heated public confrontation with Donald Rumsfeld, fears that staged terror attacks across Europe and the US are probable in order to justify the Bush administration's plan to launch a military strike against Iran, which he thinks will take place in June or July.
Appearing on The Alex Jones Show, McGovern was asked about the timetable for war in Iran and said that behind the diplomatic smokescreen, the final chess pieces were being moved into position.

Oh well, that's settled then .. No Vista.
:(

Sponsored Links
Empip, do you truly think that the US will attack Iran? My personal view is they will not simply because the clamour from the international community would be so great and so loud that they would have very little or no support.

Being a US citizen, with family still in the States, I cannot believe there would be much stomach for a wider conflict that involved Iran unless there was an imminent and provable threat. I think the public over there, and here in the UK/Europe are not going to allow their politicians to make up evidence as they have with Iraq, they would show their disaproval on the streets and I think there would be widespread civil unrest across Europe, the UK and the United States should Bush decide this was an option. It is even possible that a truly wider conflict could ensue as other nations may come to Irans defence in light of the overwhelming threat from the US.

I sincerely hope that common sense prevails, but politicians are not known for their common sense unfortunately.

Sponsored Links
Did you tread on a drawing pin there ricicle?

Softus said:
Do you prefer to be called Eddie or Jim?

Oh you think that you are amusing...NOT.

Let me say this only once so that there is absolutely no misunderstanding here once and for all. My name is Ed, Eddie or even Edwin, although my mom and Sarah are the only ones who use that when I have done something wrong. If you ever became a friend, a close one, I might even let you get away with calling me ET, anything else is unacceptable, unless you want to be formal and call me Mr Hunter. If you insist on making stupid and rather immature comments whenever I make a post then I will have to conclude that you are either a very young person, mentally retarded in some way, or simply an aggravating fool who has nothing better to do, but rest assured that I do, and I shall not enter into such discussions with you. This is the one and only time I shall say this.

ETHunter said:
quite a few personal comments
Wow Eddie. You seem annoyed and, if I might say, a little over sensitive for such a new forum member - it's almost as though you've been posting on this forum for years.

I'm sorry that you find my question stupid and immature. It was a genuine one, and had a purpose. Your list of possible explanations for my question, however, doesn't include that purpose.

I have another question, which, so far, you've ignored twice: I'm dead curious about your line of work - what brought you to the UK Eddie?

Thankyou for your comments gentlemen, I shall bear them in mind and ensure that I do not repeat myself in 2 years to the pleasure of a certain poster.

Softus, I will not bother with your petty anny comments, I have seen the manner of your posting in threads I have read while reading the boards and I will not be drawn into your little games. As for what brought me to the UK, I believe it was a Boeing 757, but I do not know a lot about aircraft so I could be incorrect on that model.

Oh but it isn't me who's playing games, though. ;)

If you prefer not to say, I will completely understand - privacy is your prerogative. However, the question is annoying only if it's unreasonable, which it isn't, or if you've asked me not to ask, which you haven't, or if I've asked it in an annoying way, which I haven't, or if you have some undisclosed reason for not wanting to answer. :confused:

So, for the fourth time of asking, what line of work are you in?

______
MOD 2
enough gentlemen(both of you )

______
I apologise for the hijacking, MOD 2, but I'm being as nice as pie and not breaking any other forum rules. However, since you object, I shall leave the question unanswered, and just accept that Eddie Travis Hunter's presence in the country will have to remain as mysterious as his presence on the forum.

Sponsored Links
Back